Olympus' Medea Plays a Game of 26 Questions
Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 09:00
Sonita Henry (Medea) lets her Cleopatra styled hair down and answers 26 random questions.
- Favorite book of all time: Really? Of ALL time?!?! That's unfair. Neverwhere is ONE of my favorites.
- Dream job (besides acting): TV Presenter
- TV Show I'm sort of ashamed to admit I watch but will anyway? Antiques Roadshow
- Biggest fear: Dying alone and being eaten by cats. OK no, but dying alone and no one caring would suck.
- Most embarrassing moment ever (and yes, we're asking you to share it): I'm an actor. We're not allowed to be embarrassed.
- Nickname? - Soni
- Dance move you are really good at: Moonwalking
- Proudest moment: Any time I don't punch someone in the face for saying something stupid.
- Which Smurf are you? (Brainy Smurf, Vanity Smurf, etc): Jokey Smurf
- What was your most ORIGINAL Halloween costume: I dress up for a living so I don't bother at Halloween.
- Was there a particular movie/tv show (or role within) that made you want to become an actor? If so, what was it and briefly state why this movie/or role inspired you? - Fame the 80's TV show. Irene Cara, New York in the 80's, legwarmers, Debbie Allen hitting a stick on the floor....do I really need to go on!?!?
- What non-life threatening disease would make a good name for a child? - Melena...sadly I'm sure there are some Melena's out there.
- What's your porn name ? (It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on combined) – Rex Weaver. I would clearly make a fantastic male porn star....not surprisingly.
- Where is the last place in the world you'd want to run into Ryan Seacrest? I have no thoughts on Ryan Seacrest...and I'm sure it's reciprocal.
- Which Muppet would you want to be eaten by and which would you want to hang out with? I'd like to be eaten by Mr. Snuffleupagus mostly becausehe's super slow and by the time he got around to eating me I would've managed to beat the crap out of him and fled. I'd hang out with Gonzo cause he seems pretty cool.
- If you met Bea Arthur, what would you reaction be – joy, terror or both? I'd have a strange compulsion to write a 3000 word essay...but mostlybecause she looked like an old teacher of mine.
- Which sitcom house would you want to live in and why? The Cosby House....without Bill Cosby obviously.
- What's a hidden or quirky talent you have (i.e. typing with your toes, etc): I can move my eyebrows independently.
- What's your biggest pet peeve? People who can't hold and eat with a knife and fork properly.
- What movie do you think is really overrated? Birdman
- What Disney Princess do you think is secretly a real bitch? Jasmine
- Celebrity best friend in your head? Angelina Jolie
- If you were born the opposite sex, what was your name going to be (if you don't know, what would you WANT it to be)? Rex Weaver OBVIOUSLY!
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? 8:47AM
- What's a song (and artist) you can listen to six times in a row and never get sick of? Billie Jean, Michael Jackson
- BONUS: If You've Seen This Movie: Which Big Business twin are you – City Bette Midler, City Lily Tomlin, Country Bette Midler or Country Lily Tomlin? Haven't seen it in years so have no clue. Sorry. Which one was the bitchy funny one? Then her...make me her!