Sharknado Week Schedule ... or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Shark
I love sharks. You love sharks. We all love sharks. It's what unites us as a people, and we want to make sure that we're doing our part to contribute to world peace by offering you the latest and greatest in shark movie technology. This week (and beyond) you'll be able to watch Shark Movies old and new on SYFY. Here's what we've got in store for you:
- 7/30 at 8/7c The World Premiere of 5-HEADED SHARK ATTACK
The beautiful island is home to thousands of species of aquatic life. Now there is a new species: the 5-Headed Shark is all heads and teeth. Shaped like a demented starfish, this monster terrorizes the open ocean before invading the beaches of Puerto Rico, endangering the once peaceful island paradise.
- 7/31 at 8/7c The World Premiere of MISSISSIPPI RIVER SHARKS
Sharks attack a fish rodeo on the Mississippi River, and it is up to a group of locals, along with a visiting actor from a successful franchise of shark movies, to stop the sharks
- 8/1 at 10/9c SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE
- 8/2 at 8/7c The World Premiere of TRAILER PARK SHARKA tropical storm floods Soggy Meadows trailer park and forces a hungry shark upriver. Thomas Ian Nicholas andTara Reid form a mini American Pie reunion and Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell) costar.
- 8/3 at 8/7c The World Premiere of TOXIC SHARKAn acid-spewing infected shark stalks an island retreat.
- 8/5 at 8/7c The World Premiere of EMPIRE OF THE SHARKSIn the future, most of Earth is covered by water. The only land left is controlled by a lone warlord and his army of ever-vigilant, hyper-intelligent sharks. The humans are forced to pay tribute to the warlord, and the unlucky ones are caged up and kept as food for the shark army. But when two friends risk their lives to rescue a trapped prisoner, those imprisoned decide to rise against their captor and his legion of bloodthirsty sharks.
- 8/6 It's an all day SHARKNADO marathon culminating in the World Premiere of SHARKNADO 5: GLOBAL SWARMING at 8/7c
In Sharknado 5, with North America still reeling from the last disaster, the rest of the world braces for a global sharknado. Fin Shepard (Ziering) and his family must put a stop to the phenomenon before Earth is obliterated.
But that's just the tip of the Shark iceberg. There are tons of other shark movies all week long. Just look at our schedule in shock and amazement at the sheer mass of sharks that are headed your way. What a time to be alive.