The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 13
It's an embarrassment of riches in the penultimate episode of Face Off Season 10. Just look at all these glorious faces of "Sinister Showdown Part 1" -- we're going to miss this season's wonderfully expressive artists and models!
- Walter's getting a little misty-eyed at the thought that the end is nigh.
- Rob's a little sad, too.
- Pshaw. It should be time of celebration! Unexpected hugs are the best.
- And Robert's back. That alone is reason enough to celebrate.
- Haha, yes!
- The Westmores enjoy the enjoyment, though Lois Burwell looks a little perplexed.
- As does Kaleb. Does he remember how to use that thing?
- Curiously enough, after 13 episodes, everyone has finally started to notice all the cameras all over the place.
- "Get out."
- "Please ... some water, sir? Just a bit of water ..."
- "GET OUT."
- Hey, it's a living.
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 14: "Sinister Showdown Part 2."