The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 5
It's all fun and Face Off until an alien parasite bursts out of your face, right? The artists dove face-first into the danger of "Foreign Bodies" as they conjured otherworldly beasties inspired by real-life microorganisms, a task that made for perhaps the grossest episode of Face Off to date.
- I mean, just look at this. What the heck is that thing coming out of the back of her damn head? Gross.
- Here's the man responsible for Hans the Brain Worm (yes, of course it has a name). Laugh it up, Robert.
- Poor Johnny could barely contain his nausea.
- Melissa kind of freaked out, too.
- Not Lance Henriksen, though; he loves this kinda stuff, after gooey turns in Aliens, Near Dark, Pumpkinhead and the like.
- Though it got even a little too visceral for him at times ...
- ... much to Robert's surprise.
- By that point, nothing could faze Johnny ...
- ... which is why he led the slime-covered farewell hug to our dear Katie.
Next Week: "Death's Doorstep."