The Faces of Face Off: Season 8, Episode 12
Well, just when we thought we were over being freaked out by the likes of Chucky and Annabelle, bam! Face Off comes up with an evil doll challenge and all that freakiness just comes roaring back in. And you know what? We love it! Bring on the toys from hell!
Season 8, Episode 12: "Deadly Dolls"
- This is Chucky, by the way. Such doll fury!
- Each artist responded to the doll challenge in their own unique way. Logan had to shut down all emotion just to get through it.
- Adam was enraged by the process, but in a creative way.
- Emily's initial excitement …
- … soon gave way to existential despair.
- And Julian was just kind of terrified.
- This guy lurking around the lab probably contributed to the uneasy working environment.
- Luckily, Rayce had some Yoda-like wisdom to share, and he and Laura helped the artists conjure some truly inspired designs.
- Like this horrifying thing. Geez, Darla! Shudder.
Next Episode: Y'all like steampunk?