The Faces of Face Off: Season 8, Episode 7
This week's episode had the artists frolicking about in the woods, body-painting nude (yes, nude) models to look like insects. Sheesh, and some people sit in an office all day.
- The challenge itself intrigued Kelly, who utilized not one but two facial flourishes to express her excitement (and sense of conspiracy):
- McKenzie's presentation of the nekkid people inspired both shock and amazement from the artists, with Emily pulling a Kevin McCallister (is she too young to know that reference?):
- None of the artists have much body-painting experience. As you can see, this model is probably wondering if Emily and Jamie know what they're doing.
- Not surprisingly, Laura's delicate suggestion of "Maybe you should re-think the entire thing" was delivered in the nicest (and cutest) way possible.
- The lack of experience had most of the artists thinking they'd be sent home with this challenge, so when a few were actually deemed "safe" by the judges, it came as something of a complete surprise.
- Finally, Glenn tried out his self-styled "insect call," which was met with disinterest by the insect kingdom, as the reveal stage wasn't suddenly filled with swarms of bees or whatever the heck he was trying to do.
Anyway, that was fun and all, but next week let's get back indoors, yeah?