The Faces of Face Off: Season 9, Episode 4
Welcome back to The Faces of Face Off, where we painstakingly review the week's episode frame by frame to bring you the most amusing facial expressions made by the artists, judges and whoever else decides to wander into the lab.
Season 9, Episode 4: "Frightful Fiction" had the artists creating characters inspired by made-up mashup literature, such as Sherlock Holmes: Bloodsucker, Great Expectations of a Serial Killer and Don Quixote: Monster of La Mancha. As this was the artists' first solo challenge of the season -- and the first-ever "Focus Challenge" on Face Off, with extra special attention being given to the work done on the face -- it made for something of a stressful outing.
- Brittany was the first to notice something was amiss in the lab ...
- Indeed, Jason was now completely under the control of his suddenly sentient sculpture. It forced him to do horrendous things to those mannequins behind him (don't ask).
- Ricky, meanwhile, faced the evil doppelganger living in his iPad. Never a pleasant situation.
- Stevie considered throwing in the towel completely to audition for the local stage production of Home Alone. We'd cast her ... wouldn't you?
- Meg was half-amused by it all.
- This dude couldn't care less.
See you next week for Season 9, Episode 5: "The Gatekeepers."