Killjoys & Dark Matter: Double the Awesome
Yes, Killjoys and Dark Matter are both awesome. But they have a lot more in common than just that!
See below ... and prepare to have your mind blown.
- They Both Take Place in Outer Space
Yep. Space is the place.
- They Both Feature a Team of Lovable Antiheroes
In Killjoys, they're bounty hunters. In Dark Matter, they're amnesiac mercenaries. Yep.
- Each Team Has a Shady Handler
In Killjoys, it's Turin. In Dark Matter, it's Tabor Calchek, who really only shows up when he feels like it (and often in his pajamas).
- Each Team Has a Cool Spaceship
In Killjoys, they've got the Lucy. In Dark Matter, they've got the Raza. Both beauts!
- Each Team is Disillusioned With a Corrupt All-Powerful Organization
In Killjoys, it's the RAC, or the Reclamation Apprehension Coalition. In Dark Matter, it's the GA, or Galactic Authority.
- The Leading Ladies Are Hot, Smart and Strong
Dutch and Two should get together and start a girl band. A girl band with GUNS.
- The Leading Ladies Have Messed-Up Surrogate Father Figures
Dutch has Khylen, who raised her to be an assassin. Two has Alexander Rook, who genetically engineered her to be ... well, we're not sure yet.
- The Leading Men Are Adorable Dorks
Johnny and One. They should go on a road trip together, and someone should film it. And then we could all watch and laugh!
Oh, and they both air on Fridays. Watch Killjoys at 9/8c and Dark Matter at 10/9c.