Quantum Cocktails, Part 5: Station 27
Can you stand the heat? Here's a cocktail that goes down easy when paired perfectly with a daring personality and garnished with a side of adventure. Bottoms up!
Recipe courtesy of Devon Espinosa
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) gin
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) honey
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) hot water
- Orange and/or lemon peel, for garnish
- 1 cinnamon stick, for garnish
- In a heatproof glass, such as a snifter or cognac glass, combine the gin, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, bitters and top with hot water.
- Stir to combine. Garnish with orange peel, lemon peel or even cinnamon for a warmer touch.