It's the age-old story of boy meets Xbox. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes hospitalization due to playing Modern Warfare for four days straight.
Oh, kids these days. When they aren't losing their feet or dying outright, they're winding up in a hospital bed because fidgeting with the ol' Microsoft machine was more important than that whole pesky "eating and sleeping" business.
Such is the case with a 15-year-old boy from Ohio who became severely dehydrated after spending 96 pixelated hours gaming with only brief bathroom breaks and the occasional snack (some manner of cheesy poof, we assume).
According to ER physician Dr. Mike Patrick, the patient will be fine, provided he utilizes a little common sense in the future.
For example—don't play videogames for four days straight without stopping.
(via The Sacramento Bee)