One of our team attended a screening of J.J. Abrams' Star Trek earlier this week, and Paramount had some questions afterward for those lucky enough to see the movie early.
The studio distributed a handout to audience members right before the movie started, with nine specific queries the reps wanted answered. They were even willing to bribe people with freebies to get the answers. We've reproduced the questions verbatim below:
1) Who/what (actors/dir/story) interested you into attending this screening and why?
2) Did you like the movie? If yes:
3) What did you think about the casting of the iconic Trek characters (Kirk, Spock, etc.)? Was there an actor(s) whose performance(s) stood out; favorite character(s)?
4) Did you have any favorite/memorable scene(s)? What was your reaction?
5) What are your thoughts of the director, special effects, and story/plot?
6) If your friends, family and/or co-workers, Trek fans asked you about this movie, what would say? Would you recommend it?
7) Do you think this movie will revive the Star Trek franchise? Did this one leave you wanting another one from the same director and cast?
8) If you paid to see this movie, would it be worth the ticket price?
9) If you did NOT like the movie, please mention what you specifically did not like.
Once you see the film on May 8, maybe you can send them some answers yourself!