Speaking to MTV News at the 75th Golden Globes on Sunday, the Stranger Things star revealed some more details on director Neil Marshall's superhero reboot, claiming that it's the “hardest job” he’s ever done.
Harbour told the site: “The action that I'm doing in the movie, the rolling around on the ground and punching — things that a 40-year-old man should not be doing — and on top of that, the tremendous amount of prosthetics and makeup, but at the end of the day we would shoot some pretty beautiful stuff. And pretty unique stuff for this type of universe."
The star previously told The Hollywood Reporter that even with the help of multiple stunt men, he had found some action scenes challenging. He explained: “There are about eight [stunt] guys that play me. We are a team of Hellboys. But even the close-up stuff is difficult. But it’s also really exciting.”
But it’s not all hard work and no play. The actor also joked that we might hear the beast of the apocalypse break out into song: "I don't know if you know this, but I'm also a singer, or at least there was a little bit of crooning that Hellboy may or may not do in the film." Now, that sounds scary!
Hellboy is expected in theaters January 11, 2019. Are you excited about the reboot? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.