This is a sponsored post from Midas and Syfy.
Are you going to San Diego Comic-Con? If so, Syfy and Midas are teaming up to provide a memorable experience – and give away some fun, totally free Syfy stuff. If you’re going to be in the area, on the street, or at the Con from July 9 – 12 track down the Midas street team and they’ll hook you up with some Syfy-inspired gear. Everyone loves free stuff, and many of the items offered are Comic-Con must haves (or will, at minimum, make your life easier). What exactly is on the table?
- Dominion Back Packs
- Dark Matter Graphic Novels
- Geeks Who Drink Temporary Tattoos
- Selfie Sticks
- Summer of Syfy Sunglasses
- Summer of Syfy Buttons
- A Dominion Angel Wings Photo Op: Find special members of our street team who are donning Angel Wings, as seen on Dominion and ask them for a photo. You’ll get a shot of yourself wearing the wings and taking an epic photo.
- Killjoys Warrant Posters: Find special members of our street team carrying a giant version of the Warrant Poster from Killjoys and ask them for a photo. You’ll get a chance to pose in the poster and take home a personalized warrant!
The Midas street team will not be in one set location. Rather, they’ll be walking all around the gaslight district so make sure to look out for them (they’ll be wearing bright yellow shirts). And of course, all of the above items are only available as long as supplies last.
See you (hopefully) at Comic Con!