Just some quick notes, tofill my quota give you some interesting reading:
1) Scientific American has a great article online about why it's important to vaccinate, and how to talk to parents about it. [via George Valenzuela]
2) Speaking of which, the Autism Science Foundation -- a non-profit that supports real research into autism, instead of trying to link it to vaccines despite all the evidence -- was chosen as the number 1 startup charity in the "Disabilities" category by Philanthropedia/Guidestar. Congrats to them! [via Dawn Crawford]
3) The Discovery Institute isn't completely honest? Unpossible!
4) Bill Nye helps create a sundial at Cornell University that glows when the Sun reaches its daily peak in the sky. [via Beth Quittman (my agent!)]
5) Frying pans that look like planets. Seriously. Very cool.