Stories for the ages and dinosaur science go great together.
- Can a T-Rex really take a bite out of a car as portrayed in Jurassic Park? There's a scientific answer to that very question. (Gizmodo)
- You may recall that Tricia Ennis made The Mage in King Arthur her Chosen One of the Day recently. The Mage is back as the subject of a story, this time by Fangrrls' own Rebecca Pahle. The Mage -- they couldn't give her a name? (Pajiba)
- According to Matt Zoller Seitz, television's best shows are borrowing a trick straight out of literature. (Vulture)
- If you're going to make a list, make it a nice, long, detailed one that readers can scroll through and vehemently agree/disagree with, right? Here's a list of 55 essential space operas from the last 70 years. Why not 50? Or 60? Who knows. It's 55 and you'll like it. (B&N)
- Lidia Yuknavitch's discusses her new novel on Joan of Arc, The Book of Joan. (Bitch)
Who's your favorite literary character and why?