Show of hands, who's not mentally back from the holiday weekend?
- Be careful of spoilers, but this take on why Wonder Woman is the sex-positive hero we need rocks. (Bustle)
- Lucifer is a better show than you'd expect. (io9)
- As you may have heard, there's a bunch of "men" who are up in arms about the "women only" Wonder Woman screenings. One of them invoked Star Wars as a "men only" screening option, and Lucasfilm's Jen Heddle clapped back in spectacular fashion. (Uproxx)
- Vixen is one of the most important animated shows of the year. (BGN)
- Let's talk about Orlando Bloom. (Pajiba)
- Is the Dark Phoenix movie a case of nepotism over character? (WWOC)
Is it Friday yet?