Happy May The 4th, you wonderful Star Wars nerds. I got you links.
- If you celebrate Star Wars Day, here are a few extra ideas for shenanigans. (Bustle)
- New Blade Runner 2049 posters have been revealed. Harrison looks like he just rolled out of bed. (Slashfilm)
- Marvel has released an official statement regarding the Captain America Secret Empire Cap's a Nazi Hydra debacle (Uproxx)
- Johnny Depp apparently gets his lines fed to him through an earpiece. Maybe it's all the rum? (Dlisted)
- Here's a theory: The concerns about Wonder Woman marketing may help it become a blockbuster underdog. (Pajiba)
- Luke thinks it's time for the Jedi to end. The incomparable Charlie Jane Anders has some brilliant suggestions and we love number one: Dismantle the Forcetriarchy. (Wired)
- And, finally, thanks to Lucasfilm and Fangrrls internet husband Lin-Manuel Miranda, you can listen to Jabba Flow from The Force Awakens in its entirely. (Star Wars)
Yub nub, bitches. Party hard.