It's a thinky day, so here are some thoughts to chew on.
- There's been a lot of discussion on how Wonder Woman impacts girls, but here's a good rundown on why little boys need Wonder Woman, too. (Huffington Post)
- Black Panther costume designer Ruth Carter on inspiration, activism and Black Lives Matter. (Elle)
- Orphan Black has pushed TV forward in multiple ways. Here are eight of them. (Anglophenia)
- Wonder Woman and the critical generation gap. (A.V. Club)
- Brendan Fraser has been the topic of discussion in the Fangrrls Slack for a couple of days, so I found this take on his current career interesting. I hope we'll see a Fraserenaissance. (Pajiba)
We need more Fraser, right?