It's Friday and if feels like the whole world is ready for the weekend, so enjoy some light distraction.
- His glorious shirtlessness aside, Charlie Hunnam needs King Arthur: Legend of the Sword to be a hit, but what happens if it flops? (Vulture)
- One reporter paid five women to play Overwatch with her in an interesting use of the gig economy. (Kotaku)
- When the network cancellations came, they knocked out a lot of shows that highlighted diversity. (TV Junkies)
- How many of these lesser known comics do you think demand a movie? (Slashfilm)
- Did you know Jakku originally had more trees in Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Have some random information! (Uproxx)
That'll do it for this week. Come back next week to see what I've discovered and have a great one!