Get your motor running and head out on the galactic highway in one of these new, officially-licensed Star Wars motorcycle helmets from HJC Helmets. Each one of these three geeky cranium buckets is DOT certified and looks awesome glinting in the summer sun.
The sleek Star Wars-inspired trio includes Kylo Ren, Boba Fett and X-Wing pilot models, and all are available through the HJC site or major online retailers and local dealers. Prices start at $199 for the basic X-wing and $584-629 for the Pro-Street Boba Fett and Kylo Ren full-face editions.
Here are the features and details:
HJC IS-5 Star Wars X-Wing Fighter Pilot Helmet
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-V8 Intergrated Sunshield: Dark Smoke-Tinted and anti-scratch Sunshield deploys easy to slide up or down.
- SuperCool Moisture-Wicking Interior: Anti-Bacterial Fabric. Fully removable cheek pads and liner. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangable in all helmet sizes.
HJC Boba Fett Men's Pro Street Motorcycle Helmet
HJC Kylo Ren Men's RPHA 11 Pro Street Motorcycle Helmet
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
Check out the full gallery of images below and tell us which Star Wars you'll vroom down the asphalt in.
(Via Fashionably Geek)