According to a poll released today by MoviesTickets.com, Paramount's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was the most memorable movie trailer to air during the Super Bowl, Variety reported.
More than 83 percent of those surveyed remembered the trailer, while 23 percent said it was the most effective in terms of making them want to see the movie when it's released on June 26.
Paramount's Star Trek trailer came in second in terms of being most memorable.
Following are the rest of the results of the MovieTickets.com poll.
Which of the following movie advertisements (trailers) do you remember seeing during the Super Bowl?
1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (83 percent)
2. Star Trek (79 percent)
3. Monsters vs. Aliens (78 percent)
4. Fast and Furious (77 percent)
5. Land of the Lost (75 percent)
6. Race to Witch Mountain (74 percent)
7. Angels and Demons (64 percent)
8. G.I. Joe (59 percent)
9. Up (48 percent)
10. Year One (34 percent)