The Best of 2015: Elena and the Terrible, Horrible, Rotten, Very Bad Day
Wow, Elena really got put through the ringer in Bitten Season 2, Episode 4. Actually, nothing boded well from the get-go, what with the episode being titled "Dead Meat" and all. Let's review just how hard a time our heroine had it as the most recent guest of Aleister's Happy House of Horrors.
- First she woke up and was strapped to some gurney and some crazy ginger was sticking cotton swabs and other crap in her mouth. And, for the record, this was a doctor's appointment she didn't make herself.
- Then Aleister put this crap on her neck, which means it's going to explode if she gets too close to that one tree we saw in Episode 1. Blech.
- From there, she woke up in some horrible cell, though she was soon shocked back into unconsciousness after kicking a hole in the wall. Bzzzzttt! Man.
- When she woke up, she was once again strapped to the gurney, with her only view being Nate Parker's body parts. Gross.
- From there, the crazy ginger — Dr. Sondra Bauer, for the record — commenced with performing painful experiments on her, like testing her tolerance for very high canine frequencies. Argh!
- Then she had some chicken. Okay, that wasn't so bad.
- Then she got shocked back into unconsciousness again, ‘cause that little brat Savannah told the guard, "The werewolf's bothering me." Way to go, Savannah. No one likes you now.
- Oh, then Elena was forced to fight another werewolf, in the hopes that she would turn into a wolf herself and thusly give Dr. Bauer the blood sample she needs. How humiliating.
- At least she soon after got a chance to get revenge on her shock-happy jailer. Almost as good as a chicken lunch!
- Whatever, though. Elena barely made it to high ground before some goon shot her with a damn dart chock full of some sort of cheap-ass knock-out juice.
- Then her would-be werewolf opponent's neck exploded … and, unfortunately, she was downwind.
- The end to this perfect day? She ended up turning into a wolf anyway, in order to save Rachel's life. A raw deal, top to bottom.
Hang in there, Elena!