The Best of 2015: Our Favorite T'evgin Glares
No one can shoot daggers into your soul quite like Papa Omec.
When we last saw T'evgin, he was in quite a pickle as his rebellious (and then some) daughter Kindzi used his own drone technology against him, rendering him helpless and paralyzed as she gloated of her plans for a dread harvest.
For the first time, T'evgin's patented glare had a trace of fear in it, which has inspired us to take a look back at some of his more confident wide-eyed glowerings.
- "Why yes, it is a nice hat. Any other compliments?"
- You never forget your first Omec glare. This is from when he met Nolan and Amanda.
- Auditioning for the role of Count Orlok in Nosferatu.
- Enraged at the lynch mob that went after Kindzi. And that's only his first set of teeth.
- Basking in the blueish-purple glow of the good ship Tsuroz.
- Dramatic low-ish angle, with his daddy's shotgun.
- His second set of teeth. Beware them choppers.
- "I have something on my face? Come here and wipe it off."
- "Who over-watered the geraniums?!"
- More mega-teeth action to fuel your damn nightmares.
- "Clean your room."
- "I said, clean your room."
- "CLEAN. YOUR. ROOM."
- Oh, Nolan. Really?
- "Did I leave the oven on ...? Did I ..."
- "Oh God."
All December we're looking back at our favorite Syfy things of 2015. See the complete Best of 2015 list here.