5 Head-Scratching Moments From Z Nation Season 4 Episode 3
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from Season 4 Episode 3 that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- As the helicopter takes off we see Creepy McCreeperson shield his eyes, and yet he's already wearing protective eye gear. Silly, that's redundant. Could this all be a ruse to make us think he's not a crocodile wearing a human skin suit ?
- Something strange is afoot in the forest, and it's up to 10K to figure out what's going on. His solution? Grab a car door window and use it to amplify the ambient sounds of the nearby fauna. Makes sense...
- Warren. Doing this hand thing. Huh?
- Lt. Mueller did not get a great grip on his gun before going after the "mercy-less" Z.
- I know we were supposed to be caught in the emotion of Sarge having to take down the newly zombified Lt. Mueller, but to be honest, we got lost in her icy sapphire blues. Is that an actual eye color? Color us smitten.
Happy Friday the 13th y'all. Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here