5 Head-Scratching Moments From Z Nation Season 4 Episode 8
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from Season 4 Episode 8 that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- The Zombie Do-Si-Do. These Canadian zombies are so friendly that a little dance number doesn't seem so out of place. It's not the go-to option, but sometimes Zs need to bust a move too!
- Doc might have some old-school repressed Christian guilt at play here. However, if you're going to walk around with a stabby weapon on your person, you're really just asking for it.
- Is this a Microsoft XP background?
- Doc's subtle yet essential nose-plug as he jumps into the secret passage below the church is simultaneously endearing and ridiculous.
- Lou! We hardly new ye, and yet there is 0 defense against an air-born Z.
Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here