12 Monkeys Episode #3: 5 Things We're Still Talking About
Monday, February 2, 2015 - 16:14
- The monkey symbol in Haiti. Coincidence? We think not!
- The General will see you now. Oh, the things we take for granted in the future like ordering Chinese whenever we want and knowing the difference between the delivery guy and a military officer.
- Fractured Atlas. Cole keeps fracturing mid fight with Pallid Man and his goons in Haiti. While this posed serious issues while Cole tried to take down the bad guys, it was cool to watch, no?
- The bookstore turned headquarters.
Any sci-fi series worth its salt has to have a top secret location, obvs. We want this as a action figure playset.
- Blood wars. Pallid Man doesn't strike us as the queasy type, so our collective eyebrows were raised when he seemed so freaked out by the sight of his own blood. Granted, a bottle to the face would stun anybody but it was if he were downright SHOCKED that he could bleed. Was he expecting straw to spill out instead?