Wrong Turn: 5 Things to Know
Wrong Turn - Airs Thursday, October 6 at 9/8c
Here’s 5 wrong turns the cast and crew took while filming in the backwoods of West Virginia.
1. Whoops! Some chairs were placed in a group of "weeds" that turned out to be poison ivy, leaving the cast and crew covered in rashes.
2. While running during one of the scenes, Desmond Harrington (Chris Flynn) broke his right ankle after landing on the opposite side of a log, which totally sucks. But then, it sucked even further for Desmond because his character is shot in his **left** leg which forced the actor to limp on his **right** leg, which was not his good leg because he broke his ankle. Ouch!
3. Emmanuelle Chriqui, who plays Carly, dislocated her shoulder while performing her fall stunt through the trees. You can hear her shoulder pop on the production track in the theatrical sound mix - if you're into that.
4. Eliza Dushku (Jessie Burlingame) got really into a scene and actually (read: accidentally) set Julian Richings (Three Finger) on fire!
5. Eliza Dushku performed most of her own stunts, which is actually not a wrong turn but a really cool move. Go girl!