10 Things to Know about Michel Duval
Michel Duval played Chico in Deadly Class (emphasis on played...get the deets on Chico's demise here), and if there's one thing we've learned about Michel, it's that he really can do it all. It seems the only thing he has not mastered is how to be an assasin...until now. Check out this list of 10 things to know about Michel before the Deadly Class premiere:
- Michel Duval really is a jack-of-all-trades. He is a singer, songwriter, illustrator, composer, and model.
- Michel seems to have inherited his creative chops. His mother, Consuelo Duval is an actress and comedian.
- Michel debuted in Televisa's hit show Atrévete a soñar and in the soap opera Lo imperdonable.
- He has spent a great deal of time studying his craft at the Centro de Educacion Artistica of Televisa and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Michel was born in Mexico City.
- In addition to television, Michel acted in theater productions of Romeo and Juliet and Petricles in New York.
- Michel also appeared in the sucessful Telemundo series Señora Acera and in USA's Queen of the South.
- In 2016, Michel launched his first solo album.
- Michel has been nominated for three Telemundo "Your World" Awards, including the "I'm Sexy and I Know it" award!
- In Deadly Class, Michel plays Chico, the son of a cartel drug lord. See his complicated character in action, here.
Watch all-new episodes of Deadly Class, Wednesdays at 10/9c only on SYFY.