The Faces of Face Off: Season 9, Episode 12
Well, there it was: the final episode before the two-part finale. "Death Becomes Them" deemed which of the artists would be the Three Finalists ... and which two artists were going home.
Can you imagine the pressure?
- McKenzie got all diabolical in reminding everyone of just how high the stakes were on this one.
- Poor Evan. Luckily, he ended up not taking it out on his beard.
- On the other hand, Nora took it all on the chin. "Bring it on yeah whatever pfffttt!"
- Evan soon went mad. He felt it was the only way.
- He even tried to tear his own face off (again), like that dude who helped himself to whatever was in the Freelings' fridge in Poltergeist.
- Back in the lab, even Mr. Westmore had trouble articulating his mentoring wisdom.
- Ben later attempted an impersonation. Not bad.
- This befuddled Nora to the point that all work on her Black Sheep Cousin ceased for at least 60 seconds.
- Glenn offered his sympathies from afar.
- And then there's this guy. Has the whole world gone CRAZY?
See you next week for Part 1 of the Season 9 Finale ...