The Faces of Face Off: Season 9, Episode 7
The Faces of Face Off went to a whole new level of wow (and woo!) this week as the artists were charged with turning male models into Shakesperean females.
- Ben knows all about man-to-woman wizardry. Yes, that's Ben.
- Such a theatrical endeavor was bound to inspire some tomfoolery in the lab ... particularly with wigs.
- Lo, such knaves! Nothing a little culture won't fix. Let's get down to some serious Shakespearean quotes ...
- "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - A Midsummer Night's Dream
- "You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so." - Macbeth
- "If you have tears, prepare to shed them now." - Julius Caesar
Exeunt, pursued by a bear.
See you next week for Season 9, Episode 8: "The Gauntlet."