The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 1
A new season, a new group of artists, a new slew of faces.
Let's get to it with "Wanted Dead or Alive," which charged the artists with creating intergalactic bounty hunters.
- Johnny was psyched. So were his fellow artists. At least until McKenzie told 'em she was throwing them right into the deep end, or some such thing ...
- Excitement then turned to fear, as it can on a dime on this show.
- And doubt.
- And, for some, disgust. No matter. On to the lab!
- Sigh. There's one in every cast, right?
- Walter made sure the wig ended up back where it belongs: with ol' Yorick back there.
- "My God. What have you DONE TO ME?"
- On the Reveal Stage, Ve expressed her usual Episode 1 enthusiasm.
- And Glenn ... well, Glenn was Glenn.
- "Give ME Bottom Looks, will you?"
- Hey, it's a living.
Next Week: "Child's Play."