The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 7
The Gauntlet. It's back. And with it ... so many emotions.
And so many faces.
For the most part, The Gauntlet -- with its series of three increasingly difficult Foundation Challenges -- inspires mostly fear and/or hate. But a few other feelings and actions tend to sneak in as well.
- Rob tried to take the zen approach whilst Melissa thought the whole thing was a put-on.
- Rob eventually realized anything resembling calm was futile and Melissa soon become a true believer.
- Mel contemplated tearing her own throat out. This is not uncommon with The Gauntlet.
- Robert broke into sweet song. (This probably comes as a surprise to no one.)
- This guy ... well, this guy just kind of went blank and never came back.
- Glenn, as a judge, loves The Gauntlet. Look at that maniacal glee.
- Hey ... who's the guy looking right into the camera? What's up, rookie?
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 8: "Smoke and Mirrors."