The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 9
As they say, Open Sesame.
This week, the artists were charged with making genies, like the one voiced by Robin Williams in Disney's Aladdin (1992) and Jambi from Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1986-1991). Let's rub the lamp and make a wish, shall we?
- At this point in the season, it's all about maintaining that balancing act between fear and fascination.
- Or, heck, just embrace the terror.
- Self-doubt creeps in. And doubting pretty much everything else ... especially the clock.
- You also finally start to notice all those cameras in your face.
- And, sometimes, you have to deal with mad Valkyries who sneak into the lab.
- Even makeup maestro Bill Corso (Deadpool) finds it all a bit perplexing.
- The models have it easier, though mild existential crisises might creep in. ("Is this really happening right now?" this guy's thinking.)
- And dragon-genie just don't care.
- We'll miss you, Walter! And you, Agatha Infernale.
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 10: "Keep One Eye Open."