The Faces of Face Off: Season 8, Episode 11
Welcome back, and welcome to our chronicle of last week's episode, which might be the most adorable installment of Face Off to date. Really, when the artists are charged with bringing to life the imaginary friends of kid clients, what could happen other than cuteness overload?
Season 8, Episode 11: "Imaginary Friends"
- McKenzie had the artists meet her in a playground, which had Logan all a'twitter with anticipation as to what the challenge could be. Or maybe he was wondering if anyone would notice if he just moseyed over and took a climb on the monkey bars.
- Logan wanted to make a monster; his young lady client, however, wanted a mermaid. Logan reflects on the daunting task ahead ... how much pink he's going to have to use to meet his client's demands.
- Ben really got into the playfulness of it all as he demonstrated the movement of his three-headed creature -- and, more importantly, its facial expressions.
- (We asked Emily to participate in this week's edition of The Faces of Face Off, but she declined the offer.)
- And oh, the kids! Those magical, huggable little moppets! Just look at Ben's client, Blayne, here -- so cute it's kinda surreal.
- And Jordyn, so delighted by Darla's rendition of her diamond-faced imaginary friend.
- McKenzie got in on the mirth, too. More kids on Face Off!
Next Episode: When dolls go deadly ...