The Faces of Face Off: Season 8, Episode 8
"We have such sights to show you!"
So said Pinhead in the now-classic horror film, Hellraiser, and the same phrase can now be applied almost 30 years later as the artists embark on creating a stylish, eloquent and intelligent horror villain inspired by the work of Clive Barker.
- This is Pinhead, by the way. But you knew that already.
- Kelly is a huge Barker fan, so she was ready to rock the challenge - and doubly so as Barker appeared on the big screen at Whisky a Go Go on the Sunset Strip to encourage the artists to really swing for the fences with this one.
- However, "Make a Clive Barker Character" is easier said than done, as the Cenobites and various monsters of Nightbreed are unique creatures that are very difficult to emulate. Stephanie took out her frustration on her mold, much to Laura's glee.
- And Ben kept it cool when the L.A.P.D. pulled a surprise raid on the lab (just kidding, but that would be an amusing scenario, no?).
- Meanwhile, Jamie's model seemed to genuinely enjoy being turned into a Black Widow kind of character, managing to look cute even with that sinister get-up.
- Unfortunately, Jamie was sent home for her creation. Stephanie, who was also in Bottom Looks, seemed genuinely shocked at the judges' decision … and somewhat concerned that Jamie might just flip out at any second (she didn't, 'cause she's cool).
Next Week: a beauty pageant that's out of this world!