The Faces of Face Off: Season 9, Episode 5
Welcome back to The Faces of Face Off, where every single frame counts in bringing you the most amusing facial expressions of the latest episode of your favorite makeup competition series.
After last week's daunting first solo challenge of the season, Season 9, Episode 5: "The Gatekeepers" had the artists paired up to conjure a gatekeeper character ... and the vicious beast it keeps from the outside world.
- Meg was so excited by the challenge, she hurled. A hurl of joy and excitement!
- Ben was rather surprised by this volatile yet undeniably passionate gesture.
- Ricky's stomach was getting a little fluttery, too, but he managed to keep it all down.
- Meanwhile, Stevie revealed that she's been practicing magic on the side and used her talisman to cast a spell on Jason and Ricky.
- They're now frozen in this position. Stevie has yet to break the spell, because ... well, she hasn't read that chapter yet.
- This guy slept through the whole thing.
See you next week for Season 9, Episode 6: "Extraterrestrial Enterprise."