Remember that questionable Wired list of 100 Quotes Every Geek Should Know?
Writer, blogger and feminist pop-culture critic Jennifer K. Stuller notes that "only four were spoken by women (five if you count the Bene Gesserit litany against fear from Dune, and six if you count Battlestar Galactica's 'So say we all.')."
To remedy this, Stuller came up with her own list of "100 Quotes Every Geek Should Know—The Positively, Gratuitously, Lovingly Grrrl Geek Edition."
We've posted the first 10 below. We have to say, we think she's got something here. How can you not admire a list that includes everything from Buffy to Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!?
1. "He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise." —Mrs. Emma Peel taking the piss out of new girl Tara King on The Avengers
2. "I never try anything. I just do it. And I don't beat clocks, just people! Wanna try me?" —Varla in Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
3. "Oh, you're cute . . . like a velvet glove cast in iron." —Billie in Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
4. "My name ... is Pussy Galore." —Pussy Galore in Goldfinger
5. "Get away from her, you bitch!" —Lt. Ellen Ripley to the alien queen in Aliens
6. "You're a little short for a stormtrooper." —Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode IV—A New Hope
7. "You're terminated, f--ker." —Sarah Connor in Terminator
8. "Come with me if you want to live." —Cameron in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (or any number of people)
9. "I got my black belt in barstools!" —Foxy Brown in Foxy Brown
10. "Hailing frequencies open." —Lt. Nyota Uhura in Star Trek (and uttered by astronaut Dr. Mae Jemison, the first black woman in space, on her trip to the final frontier)
We love these! Do you?
Click over to read the full list.