Hot Toys has finally unleashed a first look at its 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. And it’s pretty freakin’ glorious. The gallery below gives us an extremely detailed look at Ultron, the robotic foe that’ll come toe to toe with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in this summer’s upcoming tentpole flick. In fact, we think it's our best look at the villain yet.
But if you’re itching to get your hands on the Avengers' mighty Big Bad (voiced and mo-capped by James Spader), you’ll have to wait a bit to add it to your collection since the new collectible is only set to become available between the final quarter of this year and the first quarter of 2016.
Before you scroll down to have a look at the figure, check out the official details:
The movie-accurate Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands approximately 41 cm tall, featuring a newly developed head sculpt and body with mechanical details, LED light-up head and upper body, and a specially designed Avengers: Age of Ultron logo figure base with LED light-up function!
The 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate sculpture with mechanical details
- Silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up head sculpt and upper body (red light, battery operated)
- Approximately 41 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers
- Specially-designed Avengers: Age of Ultron figure stand with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Have a look at the gallery below, and let us know if you’ll be getting your hands on Hot Toys' Ultron Prime. In the meanwhile, you can catch Ultron and our team of avenging heroes in Avengers: Age of Ultron when it hits theaters on May 1.
(via Coming Soon)