A new set photo from CBS's Supergirl series has been revealed, and it shows off a piece of the ship that brought Kara to Earth. As for the detail work? The production team is definitely going above and beyond.
The shot shows a piece of Kara’s spacecraft, which features some Kryptonian writing on the side. It’s a nice peek at how they’ll be adapting the look of Kyptonian technology, and also shows the level of detail they’re going to in regard to accuracy (for a comic book, yes I know it’s not real) and easter eggs. The pic comes from series producer Ari Adler.
Check out the set pic below:
In case you’re wondering what it says, here is the apparent translation:
- Upper Left Quadrant: 96638132
- Upper Right Quadrant: HOUSE OF EL
- Middle Left Quadrant: 966 381 3 6
- Dead Center Quadrant: 1997
- Lower Mid Quadrant: 557 391 67 8
- Lower Right Quadrant: 678
Supergirl is set to premiere Oct. 26 on CBS.