An exciting new gameplay trailer for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been released, featuring everyone’s favorite characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, BB-8, C-3PO, Kylo Ren and even Captain Phasma.
The upcoming LEGO video game will drop players off in a bunch of planets and locales found in J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars movie, including Jakku and Starkiller Base, but one of the most interesting features is that it'll boast new content bridging the story gap between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.
The video game will also include a bunch of new gameplay features that you can check out below. But, first things first, feast your eyes on this trailer:
Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens and arrive on a variety of gaming platforms, including PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 (along with exclusive DLC), PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and Windows PC on June 28.
Here’s a list of the new thrilling features players will discover and play through during the game:
• Relive the Blockbuster Action – Blast off into a new and improved LEGO Star Wars experience that takes fans deeper into the new film than any other game, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
• Exclusive New Story Levels – Experience untold adventures through exclusive new story levels set in the time leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
• Variety of Characters, Vehicles & Locations – Play as all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base, and utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way.
• Build... and Rebuild – Through the enhanced Multi-Builds system, players must choose from multiple building options – to puzzle solve, or just for fun – all advancing the game in different ways.
• Exciting New Blaster Battles – Use your surroundings as cover during intense Blaster Battles and drive back the relentless First Order.
• Experience the Galaxy Like Never Before – Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight gameplay like never before, including arena-based battles and dogfights in space.
• More “I” in A.I. – Enemy fighters can now build using LEGO bricks to support their fellow Stormtroopers, calling in air support, reinforcements or heavy artillery – taking the fight to the Resistance with the power of LEGO!
Will that be a must-buy for you? Are you looking forward to returning to a galaxy far, far away with LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
(via LEGO Star Wars Game)