Mike Myers once again donned the bald cap and cat-like contact lenses of Dr. Evil for a surprise appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. And, just in time for the midterms, he's running for office.
The guest spot, tied to the congressional midterms (voting takes place today), was a chance for Evil to lay out his five-point plan to "Make America Evil Again" after he was passed over for Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court seat, due to the fact that he was "too even-tempered."
In the Doctor's own words, his "Evil-tarian" platform rests on the following five pillars:
- Consolidating all Pringles flavors into Screamin' Dill Pickle and making the tubes skinnier
- Appointing Donald Trump Jr. Secretary of the Treasury
- Changing the time you must wait before you can skip a YouTube ad from five seconds to eight seconds
- Making weed legal (not evil, just practical)
- Turning the "Baby Shark Doo Doo" song into America's national anthem
After walking through his plan, Evil asked to get serious, beseeching the country to come together.
"In these turbulent times of division, ad hominem attacks, and polarizing rhetoric, it can feel like the country's being torn apart. But it's important that we as a country unite and remember one thing..."
What's that one thing? Well, it's the "Baby Shark Doo Doo" song, of course. For those of you not familiar with the diddy, it's a child-friendly tune made popular by Pinkfong (a South Korean edutainment brand) about a family of sharks that's gone viral for reasons unbeknownst to anyone but the meme gods.
Last week, Myers provided an update on the fourth Austin Powers movie while on the red carpet for Bohemian Rhapsody, saying that "It's looking good."