Don't mind me. I'm just over here and still in my feelings about The Last Jedi. Fortunately, the internet hasn't ruined any of that for me yet (I've actually been having really productive conversations with people! Imagine that!), but when it comes to my link choices this week, they're going to have some commonalities:
- There was no shortage of drama in 2017, but TV comedies kept us going. (Mic)
- On the incredible earth science behind The Last Jedi’s newest planet, Crait. (Earther)
- The Shape of Water uses music as language. (VICE)
- Here are some prequel easter eggs you may have missed in The Last Jedi. (Thrillist)
- A bonus: here's why Luke Skywalker's final line in The Last Jedi is so meaningful. (Medium)
You can send us suggestions for stuff to include in future round-ups at any time, either in the comments below or via our Twitter feed at @SYFYFangrrls.