Tuesdays, on the whole, are a bit uneventful. They're not Mondays, which is an obvious point in their favor. They're also closer to Fridays and, by extension, the weekend, so another point.
But we're not quite close enough to the halfway mark, and we're sort of just... chilling here on a Tuesday, without much to do. Except read links, that is! And there are a lot of good ones out there that we fished for and put together just for you:
- Kelly Marie Tran deleted her Instagram posts this summer in response to online harassment. Here she speaks out for the first time. (The New York Times)
- 5 creature features that are love stories in disguise. (Frolic)
- Bury me in this excellent profile of Killing Eve’s Sandra Oh, please. (Vulture)
- On the (ugh) lazy trope of the unethical female journalist. (The Atlantic)
- N.K. Jemisin’s Hugo Awards threepeat is a victory against extremism in the SFF community. (Vox)
You can send us suggestions for stuff to include in future round-ups at any time, either in the comments below or via our Twitter feed at @Syfyfangrrls.