Mid-week music, madness, and movies.
- If Season 3 of 12 Monkeys revealed anything, it was the misunderstood genius of Jennifer Goines. (Nerdist)
- Don't you think we need more black women leading fantasy franchises? (BGN)
- Let's explore the barely-there gender politics of Alien: Covenant, shall we? (Pajiba)
- Does 1983's Something Wicked This Way Comes hold up? (Slashfilm)
- Here's an interesting look at the music choices behind The Handmaid's Tale. (Vulture)
And, as Steven Bochco wrote, be careful out there.