In honor of the 40th anniversary of Star Wars and the many experiences it has created for fans over the decades, enjoy this bundle of links dedicated to the movie that started it all.
- On this solemn day, we ask: Did Luke Skywalker die a virgin? (Cracked)
- Carrie Fisher's impact on our lives can't be overstated. (Collider)
- George Lucas' fight to make Star Wars is a saga in itself. (EW)
- Luke's saber has become Rey's saber, but what does that really mean? (Slashfilm)
- FYI, there were no Bothans in Star Wars, and there don't seem to be any on the way. (Uproxx)
- Just a reminder of what Star Wars means to some of our fellow fangirls. (BGN)
- One more, from a fellow Fangrrl. Riley Silverman's article on Leia for Fangrrls is just wonderful. (SyfyWire Fangrrls)
You're all clear, kid. We'll see you again tomorrow.