I've returned with a new bundle of link joy.
- If you haven't seen Tom Holland's incredible performance of Rihanna's Umbrella on Lip Sync Battle (aka you've been living under a rock), I've included it along with a helpful reminder about the many drag queens who do this sort of flawless work every day. (Jezebel)
- The new trailer for Denis Villeneuve's Blade Runner 2049 was a feast for the senses and there was a lot going on. If you're up for a super-deep-dive analysis of the trailer (besides our own), this is for you. (io9)
- Max Landis. If you know who he is, you know who he is. One thing we know? Max Landis doesn't understand anything. (Pajiba)
- Tidbits and factual goodies about Twin Peaks? Grab a cup of coffee and read up. (BMD)
- If you had any qualms about hating Girlboss, Britt Robertson welcomes your hate. (Bustle)
- Having a child means making adjustments in your daily life, but maintaining your nerdy identity is still important. Here's some help on how to have both. (BGN)
You know you're doing to watch that Tom Holland lip sync again, and we approve.