Happy Thursday, ya filthy animals!
- Westworld's co-creators have some interesting (and frighteningly possible) ideas of what the future of A.I. looks like. (Wired)
- Wonder Woman continues to inspire in-depth analysis from some of our favorite female writers. (BMD)
- American Gods' Shadow Moon is something we rarely see on TV in a trope-defying way. (BGN)
- Real women working in A.I. have some interesting thoughts on sexy robot tropes and what they mean for women in tech. (Broadly)
- 11 books with female heroes to highlight just some of the wonder women out there. (Bustle)
Are you still here? It's over. Go home.