Well, it didn’t take long, and Star Trek Into Darkness co-writer Roberto Orci is sorry.
Just last week, Bob Orci went on a bit of a rant in reaction to Trek Movie's article “Star Trek is broken – Here are ideas on how to fix it,” which was written in response to Into Darkness being voted the worst Star Trek flick ever by fans.
Said reaction was certainly not the finest way of handling things, to be sure -- especially following actor Simon Pegg's very own ragey reaction to fans back toward the end of August.
Now, though, Orci is not exactly apologizing to fans for having told them to basically #@&! off -- but he is saying he's sorry he reacted the way that he did.
He took to his Twitter to offer some, um, apologies:
@masteractor not my finest moment. agreed. what can I say? i'm more than half human.— roberto orci (@boborci) September 6, 2013
“@LawrenceBoucher: Hope you know many fans don't agree w/ article or the obnoxious comments directed at you." Thanks. Still sorry I reacted— roberto orci (@boborci) September 6, 2013
What do you guys think?
(via Trek Web)