5 Head-Scratching Moments From Z Nation Season 4 Episode 1
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from the Season 4 premiere that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- So Warren's been in a coma for 2 years and what sort of footwear do they give her for her rehabilitation? Latex High Heels. If that's not torture than I don't know what is.
- A nice Zona welcome dinner to welcome Warren to her hew home, and what does this yellow-tinted glasses guy do? He claps with the back of his hand. Everyone knows that only evil masterminds clap with the back of their hands. J'accuse!
- ... and then at the same dinner, this not-so-subtle boob grab.
- So, Warren's freaking out, and does a quick drop and roll from Murphy's Tesla. She's frantic, panicked, looking for any way to escape, and then she comes across this sign. Disastrous kerning aside, that escalated pretty quickly. Call an adult, take care of yourself, and then amputate the limb and finish the job with this gun. Welcome to Zona!
- That is a manta ray. In Warren's apocalypse dream state. Just flying by. Hi little manta ray. I shall name you Colin and love you forever.
Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here