Robot Combat League: Rules of the Game
Every game has its rules - even ones involving giant, fighting robots. Below are the rules of Robot Combat League:
- Fights consist of three, two-minute rounds
- Three ringside judges score the action to determine a winner
- Points are awarded to strong solid hits to vital parts
- Teams have a pit crew and twenty minutes in between rounds to make all necessary repairs
- Judges can stop a round early due to excessive damage
- Robots can be KO’d if they are unable to make the bell signifying the round's end.
You can watch Chris Jericho's quick and easy explanation of the rules here.